- Personally Identifiable Information. In the course of using the Services, Users may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information to the Company, including such Users’ first and last names, mailing addresses (including zip codes), e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personally identifiable information. Depending upon the particular Service, some of the information the Company asks Users to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If a User does not provide the mandatory information with respect to a particular Service, that User will not be able to use or access that Service. However, no personally identifiable information will be collected about a User until and unless a User provides such information in order to access a Service.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. In the course of providing the Services, the Company may gather certain information that does not specifically identify a specific User. This information may include Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”) used by Users to access the Services, the browser used by User to access the Services (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.), a User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and a User’s Machine Access Control (“MAC”) address. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis, and is used for the operation of the Services and to maintain the quality of the Services.
- Use of Information. We will use the Information to provide the Services to you, including, as needed, sharing your information with third parties as provided in Section 5 below.
- Law Pay. We provide credit card transactions through LawPay, a third-party service, which is accessible from this website. If a User uses a credit card to pay for Services, we will be required to share the User’s personally identifiable information with LawPay, which will use it to verify and authorize the User’s credit card or other payment information.
- Governmental Agencies. The Company may be required by law to provide personally identifiable information to governmental authorities in certain circumstances. The Company will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or other judicial requirement. The Company fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying Users who use the Services for illegal activities.
- California Law.
- Sale of Personally Identifiable Information. Under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80, a User residing in the State of California has the right to request from the Company a list of all third parties to which the Company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. As stated before, the Company does not and will not disclose such information for direct marketing purposes, and so no such list exists.
- Do Not Track Signals. In order to help us personalize your experience on our website, the Company does not act on Do Not Track signals from a User’s Internet browser. The Company’s suppliers that collect personally identifiable information through the Services also do not act on Do Not Track signals from a user’s browser. The Company makes no representations concerning a third party partner that does not collect personally identifiable information directly through the Company’s website. These disclosures are made under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575.
- General Data Protection Regulation. We do not offer Services to nor do we store any personally identifiable information from residents of the European Union.
Effective Date: October 1, 2020